Thursday, October 11, 2007

How is it October already?

Wha' happened? Where did September go? Being a grad student takes up so much time... and so does singing the opening day at Carnegie Hall! This was such an amazing experience! We sang Beethoven's 9th with the Lucerne Orchestra and we had 4 standing ovations each night. Jessye Norman and Calvin Klein were just 2 of our audience members... :)

I've been sick for the past 2 weeks, it started with a cold and then it turned into bronchitis! YUCK! As soon as I can get some pics to post, I will!

Much Love!

1 comment:

SingerMamaMelody said...

That's so fun that you go to sing at Carnegie! We sang there with the UK Women's Choir when I was helping out with that...but I was really sick so I didn't fully get to enjoy it. Beethoven's 9th is so exhilirating, isn't it??? Hope you're feeling better!