Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Down with retail

So, today my boss (let's call her "M") asked me why, after possibly wanting to become assistant manager of "The Avenue", had I put in my 2 weeks notice. I looked at her, and her tattooed self, and I said, "You, It's because of you"! HAHAHA! She just looked at me and wanted to know why I didn't try to "communicate" with her about why I was unhappy... and I told her I tried, and as I was talking, she cut me off and starting talking over me. So, I stopped talking and said "This, "M", this is why. You don't respect me as a human or as an employee, and I can't work for someone who doesn't respect me."

I only have 1 1/2 left!!!! yeehaw!

1 comment:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Hey Danielle! So glad that you were able to leave that job...it sounded really icky. Brian told me abour your blog. :) I hope you're doing well! Lots of love to you...