Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Here I am... in NJ!


Well, I've been living in Lawrenceville, NJ (close to Princeton) for a little over a month - and, I can't lie... I LOVE it here. It's so beautiful! But, it's hot... I thought I left that in Houston. I can't believe that right now, until school starts, I am working retail. I know, I know, your saying to yourself "self, there is NO way I can see Danielle working in retail without her dying 80 deaths inside a day". You know what - you'd be right! I obviously really love people, and helping them find great outfits, etc... but folding shirts and hanging pants - AHHHHHHHHH! At least it's only for 2 1/2 more weeks!

I am so excited to start school! I'm going to try to actually blog - so that way I have a way of "reaching the masses"... This picture is a reflection of how I feel about retail!

No comments: